Wild Garlic Pesto Recipe
Make the most of plentiful wild garlic and knock up this simple and versatile pesto!
|Cooking time:||5 minutes|
- 100g wild garlic leaves
- 30g pine nuts, toasted
- 150ml olive oil
- 1 lemon, zest only
- 45g parmesan cheese, finely grated
- salt and pepper
- Wash the wild garlic leaves and blanch in a pan of boiling water for 30 seconds. Re-fresh in a bowl of ice-cold water. Squeeze out the excess water and roughly chop.
- Toast the pine nuts in a dry pan, until golden brown.
- Add the wild garlic, pine nuts, olive oil, lemon zest and grated Parmesan to the food processor and blend. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serves 3-4 on pasta or 4-5 as a salad dressing.