|The developments with COVID-19 over the past few days have been difficult for everyone, in particular those in the hospitality industry. At the moment all workshops at LK are still running as scheduled, but we are following government guidelines so please appreciate this is changing day-by-day. Anyone who is concerned about their booking, please be patient with us, we will be in touch via email if there are cancellations.
If you are in a fortunate position and would like to support independent businesses from the risk of closure, see some tips below:
- Sign this petition for the government to increase support for the hospitality industry.
- Buy vouchers for independent food businesses on the Wriggle App.
- Purchase gift e-vouchers for Little Kitchen here. Remember Mother’s Day is coming up, these vouchers have a 6 month period to be redeemed and at this time we can extend the time on vouchers.
- Take advantage of our brand new Cake deliveries service in time for Mother’s day (or any other occasion!)
- Think ahead…We have classes online now through to December, and we are updating this regularly. We appreciate the uncertainty at this time, but your bookings for classes in the future could keep our business alive.
We also want to send thanks to all customers who have been continuing to come to classes, have been patient with us at this time and who are continuing to support us. Take care and we hope to cook with you in the near future.
Find many more classes online in the link below…