Salted Vanilla Fudge Recipe
Make your own delicious salted vanilla fudge for Christmas gifts this year, our recipe is simple and so tasty!
|Cooking time:||40 minutes|
- 450g Granulated sugar
- 60g Salted butter
- 140ml Evaporated milk
- 140ml Milk
- ¼ tsp Vanilla extract
- Melt the butter, sugar and milks together in a saucepan, mix until the sugar is dissolved.
- Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally to ensure the mixture doesn’t catch on the pan. When at boiling point, cover with a lid and boil for 3 minutes.
- Remove the lid and bring the mixture up to 116c. Take off of the heat and allow to cool to 110c until stirring.
- Add the vanilla, beat until the mixture turns paler and loses its shine.
- Pour into a lined tin, score and allow to set before breaking into cubes.
- Pack in cellophane and tie with ribbon to make a delicious gift!