Recipe Kits available from our new Totterdown location!
Following the latest government guidelines, we are hoping to open our doors for cookery classes from the 4th of July, where we will be following all safety advise, and we cannot wait to welcome you into our brand new spacious kitchen then!
If you’ve been wanting to help our little business, and can’t wait until July, take a look at our meal boxes, which are now available to purchase online. Lot’s of you have already placed orders over the weekend – which we are really thankful for! But we still have plenty of meal kits available, and with everything from Chicken escalope’s with dauphinoise potato and green beans to Mushroom Biryani and dal with chapattis, there’s something for everyone. From just £10 you’ll take away a kit with everything to make a delicious meal for 2! See below for even more reasons to buy from us:
- Delicious tried and tested recipes, some of which have featured on our cookery workshops.
- Pre-weighed/ measured ingredients so you can get stuck in with the fun bit (sorry we can’t help with the washing up!)
- Reduce household food wastage with the pre-weighed and measured specialist and fresh ingredients which sometimes go to waste when buying in larger quantities from the supermarket.
- Save your time queuing to get in to the supermarket and at the checkout
- Get some of your ‘5 a day’, all meals contain between 2-3 portions
- Sustainably sourced ingredients, predominantly from Bristol based businesses
- Attention to packaging, minimised and recyclable as much as possible
- Support a small independent business
- Recipe boxes made up on the day, with ingredients fresh for 48 hours from collection giving you the freedom to choose whether you cook on Friday or Saturday night (or go for the two menus and cook on both!)
- Dessert add-ons will be available, and we’re even doing brunch boxes…keep an eye out for our delicious baking boxes too!
With collection between 2-6pm on Friday, this is also the perfect opportunity to pop in and have a nose at our brand new premises! We will both be around to meet you, answer any questions and give you a little tour (socially distanced!) of our new cookery school.
See you then
Claire and Madeleine