‘My Little Kitchen’ Recipe boxes with everything you need to make a delicious meal for two from scratch*!
We are launching our recipe boxes from the 29th May 2020 from our brand spanking new premises in Totterdown! Each week will feature 2-3 menus which can be preordered in advance up to midday the day before and collected from the premises on the Friday between 2-6pm. Each box will include the ingredients and a recipe card with individual steps to make each dish.
Why choose ‘My Little Kitchen’ recipe boxes?
- Delicious tried and tested recipes, some of which have featured on our cookery workshops
- Meals serve 2 people
- An equipment list so you can get yourself organised before cooking
- Pre-weighed/ measured ingredients so you can get struck in with the fun bit (sorry we can’t help with the washing up!)
- Reduce household food wastage with the pre-weighed and measured specialist and fresh ingredients which sometimes go to waste when buying in larger quantities from the supermarket
- Save your time queuing to get in the supermarket and at the checkout
- Get some of your ‘5 a day’, all meals contain between 1-3 portions
- Sustainably sourced ingredients, predominantly from Bristol based businesses
- Attention to packaging, minimised and recyclable as much as possible
- Support a small independent business
- Recipe boxes made up on the day, with ingredients fresh for 48 hours from collection giving you the freedom to choose whether you cook on Friday or Saturday night (or go for the two menus and cook on both!)
- Choose an add on or two such as desserts and sides (launch date TBC).
- 2 Menu choices to include 1 vegetarian option each week (Menu B and Brunch)