Make your own fudge this Christmas!
Make this delicious fudge as a gift this Christmas, bag up and tie with ribbon for a lovely home-made gift perfect for someone who needs a little pick-me-up after a hard 2020!
|Cooking time:||30 minutes|
- 450g Granulated sugar
- 60g Salted butter
- 140ml Evaporated milk
- 140ml Milk
- ¼ tsp Vanilla extract
- Melt the butter, sugar and milks together in a saucepan, mix until the sugar is dissolved.
- Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally to ensure the mixture doesn’t catch on the pan. When at boiling point, cover with a lid and boil for 3 minutes.
- Remove the lid and bring the mixture up to 116c. Take off of the heat and allow to cool to 110c until stirring.
- .Add the vanilla, beat until the mixture turns paler and loses its shine.
- Pour into a lined tin, score and allow to set.