What to make with February’s produce
With some lovely seasonal fruit and vegetables around at the moment, why not try our tasty and healthy salad this February!
|Cooking time:||-18 minutes|
- 1 large carrot
- 2 raw beetroot
- 1 apple (we love Jazz!)
- 1/4 small red cabbage
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp agave syrup or honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Small bunch dill
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Coarsely grate the carrot, apple and beetroot. Cut and discard the core from the cabbage and finely shred, mix all the chopped ingredients together in a large bowl.
2. To make the dressing, mix the vinegar with the mustard and honey, then stir in the oil and herbs until fully mixed.
4. Pour the dressing over the vegetables and stir to coat.
5. Finely chop the dill and stir in, leaving a small pinch for a garnish.
6. Season to taste with salt and pepper.