Skip to content
WORKSHOPS WILL RESUME FROM 17th MAY, DO NOT BOOK WORKSHOPS BEFORE THIS DATE - In the meantime order your meal kit HERE for collection every Friday! 😋
Leon’s Green Thai Curry recipe
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- 1tbsp. green Thai curry paste
- 200g broccoli
- 1 courgette
- 100g green beans
- 1tsp demerara sugar
- 200ml coconut milk
- 100ml vegetable stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- small bunch coriander (optional)
- Chop the broccoli into small florets, the courgette into slices and the beans in half.
- Heat the oil in a wide frying pan, add the paste and stir as this cooks through, then add the sugar, coconut milk and stock.
- When the liquid comes up to a simmer, carefully add the chopped vegetables, cook until tender and season to taste.
- Serve with rice and top with fresh chopped coriander.