We are not currently recruiting, but please feel free to send across your CV for us to keep on record!
Based in Brislington, Little Kitchen Cookery School is a small independent business offering affordable cookery classes for adults and children. We offer a range of evening and weekend classes from Pâtisserie masterclasses, Curries of the World and Chocolate Masterclasses.
Kitchen Assistant roles:
- Preparation of ingredients and equipment for workshops
- Washing up and cleaning
- Ensuring all hygiene and safety procedures are adhered to at all times
- Assisting Cookery Tutors in the preparation and smooth running of workshops.
- Be part of a friendly, fun and hardworking team
- Be involved in an exciting independent Bristol based business
- Enjoy staff discounts on workshops
- Must be enthusiastic, reliable and hardworking
- Adaptable and keen to learn
- Able to work independently and on own initiative
- Experience in a similar role advantageous
- An up to date food hygiene qualification an advantage
Please download, complete and email application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.