Based in Brislington, Little Kitchen Cookery School is a small independent business offering affordable cookery classes for adults and children. We offer a range of evening and weekend classes from Pâtisserie masterclasses, Curries of the World and Chocolate Masterclasses.
- Washing up and cleaning duties
- Ensuring hygiene and safety procedures are adhered to at all times
- Key holding
- Must be enthusiastic, reliable and hardworking
- Able to work evenings and weekends
- Able to work independently and under pressure at times
- Experience in a similar role advantageous
- An up to date food hygiene qualification an advantage
Starting pay above NMW. Reviewed after a 3 month probation.
Hours: 1x 5 hour shift/week. Predominantly 5-10pm on a Thursday evening, although depending on the needs of the business/ staff annual leave, this shift may start/ finish earlier/ later and maybe on another week day evening or on a weekend. We are looking for someone who can be flexible.
Closing date End Nov 2019. Please download, complete and email application form to email@example.com.