Based in Brislington, Little Kitchen Cookery School is a small independent business offering affordable cookery classes for adults and children. We offer a range of evening and weekend classes from Pâtisserie masterclasses, Curries of the World and Chocolate Masterclasses.
- Preparation of ingredients and equipment for workshops
- Washing up and cleaning
- Ensuring hygiene and safety procedures are adhered to at all times
- Assisting Cookery Tutors in the preparation and smooth running of workshops.
- Must be enthusiastic, reliable and hardworking
- Able to work evenings and weekends
- Able to work independently and on own initiative
- Experience in a similar role advantageous
- An up to date food hygiene qualification an advantage
Starting pay above NMW. Reviewed after a 3 month probation.
Hours: 1-2 shifts/ week to include weekend and/or evening work. Term time only.
Closing date 30th September 2019. Please download, complete and email application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.