Since the lifting of government restrictions on the 19th July, we allowed for a period of adjustment for staff and customers to ensure that they felt more at ease with the removal of restrictions. After consulting with staff and customers, we are continue with some adapted working practices to continue to keep everyone as safe as possible and to ensure everyone attending a workshop feels as comfortable as possible.
To keep staff, customers and visitors safe we are:
- Making face covering compulsory for non-dine in workshops. For dine-in workshops, we will encourage customers and staff to wear a face covering whilst entering and moving round the premises.
- using perspex screen dividers to separate work areas and create social distancing
- carrying out our enhanced cleaning regime before and after workshops
- ensure all staff have an up to date Food Safety and Hygiene for Catering (Level 2) qualification or are working towards it.
- encourage the use the antibacterial gel on arrival and hand washing opportunities throughout our workshops
- provide anti bacterial hand gel at each workstation
- prepare for individuals to work independently when booked to attend on their own, where possible
- measure some ingredients in advance to prevent shared handling of ingredient containers
- encourage the use of card payments
COVID-19 Symptoms and self isolation
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been asked to self isolate because you have covid-19, please do not attend any workshop. You are very welcome to send someone in your place. Please click here to see the government guidance on when to isolate if you are unsure. Please click here to see our Terms and Conditions.
If you had a workshop scheduled between 22nd March 2020 and 3rd July 2020 or between the 5th November 2020 and 16th May 2021, where we had to close due to lockdown/ tier 3 restrictions, we will have already emailed with further information as to how to reschedule, please check your spam or with the person who made the booking.
Government restrictions on business operation
Should Little Kitchen have to temporarily close due to Government imposed restrictions, we will always offer to issue store credit to transfer the booking to another date or offer a full refund. All email correspondence sent will go to the person who made the booking.
Thank you for your patience and support.
Claire and Madeleine and the Little Kitchen Team x