Update on the current public situation with COVID-19, and Little Kitchen’s response
Following the latest Government announcement on Monday 12th July 2021, we have reviewed the provided guidance. From the 19th July and until at least the 16th August we have very slightly adapted our working practices. This will allow for a period of adjustment for staff and customers, whilst continuing to keep everyone as safe as possible.
To keep staff, customers and visitors safe we will continue to:
- keep up our clear perspex screen dividers for adult workshops, to allow for 1 metre social distancing with risk mitigation
- encourage customers to continue to wear a face covering whilst entering and moving round the premises
- work at a reduced capacity for workshops to allow for social distancing
- carry out our enhanced cleaning regime
- ensure all staff have an up to date Food Safety and Hygiene for Catering (Level 2) qualification or are working towards it.
- encourage the use the antibacterial gel on arrival and hand washing opportunities throughout our workshops
- ensure staff are wearing visors when social distancing can’t be adhered to
- provide anti bacterial hand gel at each workstation
- prepare for individuals to work independently when booked to attend on their own
- measure some ingredients in advance to prevent shared handling of ingredient containers
- provide disposable aprons for customers, rather than using our cotton aprons
- encourage the use of card payments
We will no longer:
- request that customers log in using the NHS app or take contact details for those who do not have the app, as a condition of entry
- continue with our one-way system of movement in the premises
COVID-19 Symptoms and self isolation
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been asked to self isolate because you have been in contact with someone who has or is suspected of having COVID-19, please do not attend any workshop. You are very welcome to send someone in your place. Please click here to see our Terms and Conditions.
If you had a workshop scheduled between 22nd March 2020 and 3rd July 2020 or between the 5th November 2020 and 16th May 2021, where we had to close due to lockdown/ tier 3 restrictions, we will have already emailed with further information as to how to reschedule, please check your spam or with the person who made the booking.
We thank you for your patience and support.
Madeleine, Claire and all the Little Kitchen Team x