New job coming up at Little Kitchen…
We are sad to be saying goodbye to our super kitchen assistant Sylwia, who is leaving us at the end of the month to move on to new things. This does however mean that we have a new job opportunity at Little Kitchen!
Why not join our friendly team at Little Kitchen, where we run a range of evening and weekend classes from Perfect Pastry, Curries of the World and Chocolate Masterclasses.
For this role, you will be assisting Cookery Tutors in the preparation and smooth running of workshops. Duties include:
- Preparation of ingredients and equipment for workshops
- Serving customers refreshments
- Ensuring all hygiene and safety procedures are adhered to at all times
- Be part of a friendly, fun and hardworking team
- Be involved in an exciting independent Bristol based business
- Enjoy staff discounts on workshops
If you, or someone you know is interested in this role, please apply online, we will be interviewing on Tuesday 4th July.