Kitchen Assistant role
Come and work with us at Little Kitchen!
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our expanding team.
Based in Brislington, Little Kitchen Cookery School is a small independent business offering affordable cookery classes for both adults and children. We run a range of evening and weekend classes from Perfect Pastry, Curries of the World and Chocolate Masterclasses.
For this role, you will be assisting Cookery Tutors in the preparation and smooth running of workshops. Duties include:
- Preparation of ingredients and equipment for workshops
- Serving customers refreshments
- Ensuring all hygiene and safety procedures are adhered to at all times
- Be part of a friendly, fun and hardworking team
- Be involved in an exciting independent Bristol based business
- Enjoy staff discounts on workshops
- Must be enthusiastic and hardworking
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends (predominantly Sundays)
- Adaptable and keen to learn
- Able to work on own initiative
- Must have experience in a similar role
- An up to date food hygiene qualification an advantage
This is for a 15 hour contracted role per week, with opportunity for this to go up in Autumn/Winter. Pay will be discussed at interview.
To apply for the role, click here to download the application form, complete and post or email to Little Kitchen. Closing date is end of day Friday 11th August 2017, with interviews taking place Friday 18th August 2017. Please note that if you have not heard by this date, then your application on this occasion was unsuccessful.
Little Kitchen Cookery School, 153 Wick Road, Brislington, Bristol, BS4 4HH.