Come and work with us at Little Kitchen!
Kitchen Assistant role
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our expanding team.
Based in Brislington, Little Kitchen Cookery School is a small independent business offering affordable cookery classes for both adults and children. We run a range of evening and weekend classes from Pâtisserie masterclasses, Curries of the World and Chocolate Masterclasses.
For this role, you will be assisting Cookery Tutors in the preparation and smooth running of workshops. Duties include:
- Preparation of ingredients and equipment for workshops
- Serving customers refreshments
- Ensuring all hygiene and safety procedures are adhered to at all times
- Be part of a friendly, fun and hardworking team
- Be involved in an exciting independent Bristol based business
- Enjoy staff discounts on workshops
- Must be enthusiastic, reliable and hardworking
- Must be available to work Saturday day-time.
- Adaptable and keen to learn
- Able to work independently and on own initiative
- Experience in a similar role advantageous
- An up to date food hygiene qualification an advantage
This is a contracted role for 9 hours on Saturdays. For the right person, the role could be term-time only. £8.20 per hour.
To apply for the role download the application form. Completed applications forms to be posted to Little Kitchen Cookery School, 153 Wick Road, Brislington, Bristol, BS4 4HH. Closing date is end of day 31st July 2018. Please note that we are unable to respond to unsuccessful applicants.