Can we help with your New Years Resolution?
We would like to wish everyone a wonderful New Year, we’re sorry that’s a bit late, but we’ve been a bit manic! For everyone who’s made a New Years Resolution for 2018, we hope you are still going strong 11 days in. See our top 5 New Years Resolutions and how we can help with keeping these this year.
1. Learn something new. It’s great to give yourself a challenge, ours this year include learning new Woodwork skills and Lino printing. If cooking is an area you’d like to learn more in, we have the perfect class for you, from perfecting pastry in our Patisserie Masterclass, learning about spices in our Curries of the World, or how to work with chocolate on our Chocolate course.
2. Spend more time with loved ones. Sometimes work gets in the way of what our real priorities should be. Why not show your best friend how much you appreciate them, by surprising them with an afternoon of Macaron making, or how about bringing your dad (& a few beers) along to our Pizza making evening!
3. Eat less meat. For a whole range of different reasons, it’s great if we can eat less meat, and try to eat the best quality meat we can afford. For those trying Veganuary or anyone just looking for a few delicious and versatile mid-week meal ideas that don’t involve meat, check out our Meat-free cookery class.
4. Cook more meals from scratch. Ready meals can be useful when you’re rushed off your feet, but learning a few new dishes can help you think more about cooking from scratch and realising it can be just as quick and will taste so much better! Try our Chicken-4-ways, where you will learn how to cook 4 dishes from 1 chicken, starting by jointing your own chicken in class.
5. Do a fun activity. It’s a great time to start writing lists for fun things you want to do in 2018. Make sure a visit to Little Kitchen is on your list, make Scotch Eggs with us, or watch (& eat) our delicious Afternoon Tea demo!
We wish you the best of luck with all of your New Years resolutions and hope to see you in class soon!